Monday, December 1, 2008

Surprise!

Surprise this is Not Clark and I have changed the background without his permission. (That's not to say that I need his permission.) Is this background manly enough for Clark to continue blogging? I think so. So, the main reason that I haven't been posting is because I have no visuals to go along with my ramblings. Our camera is broken...so hint hint, (Clark) that would be a good gift for Christmas. I think that as a girl you need some visual proof of an event otherwise there is nothing to write about. Did it actually happen? There have been many fabulous moments I have wanted to preserve over the last few months too...Like Halloween and the sinful;) Twilight movie that I went to with some fun friends from my ward and a lot of other very important events that are now forgotten because we don't have a camera so I can't remember what they are. Maybe that is because my brain has shrunk since I have been incubating the bean. Most definitely that is the reason! I am so so so excited about the bean BTW! We hopefully will find out on December 11th what we are having. Everyone wants us to have a girl including Nicholas, Ethan and me. (and Clark too I think) Of course we will take what we can get, but we would like to even out the hormones in this house just a little bit. Immediately my mind jumps to the thought "be careful what you wish for". I think it might be fun NOT to find out what we are having but Clark says no way. Instead he is opting for us knowing and not telling anyone else. I don't know how well that would be received though, any thoughts? Okay this is the post about nothing so I'll end there with one more note:

Happy Birthday to my Brother Kenny today! How old are you today? You must be ancient by now right? I can say that because I am by far the youngest in my family!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO...I have been waiting all day to hear the news....pink or blue?

    ReplyDelete