Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a baby ???

Well, for those of you who follow this blog (Is there anyone?) We did indeed find out the gender of the bean...We are way excited to announce that we will be welcoming another BOY! What?! Not what anyone thought it would be. I thought the bean was a boy lately and yes, there is no doubt about it! My Mom was the most excited. When I told her she shouted and laughed and was so excited that it made me feel really good. I think the boys are happy. Nicholas is really fine with any baby as long as there is a baby and Ethan says it's great but less enthusiastically. But it will be great. We got lots of cute pictures but I'm too lazy to put them on right now...maybe Clark will later. Oh, and most importantly, everything about the bean looks good and right on schedule!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Boys are way easier than girls anyways...except Clark, I bet he's got some issues that his mom is still having therapy over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! 3 boys. Wow! Now that it has happened to you I'm pretty sure it will happen to me someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Jill's blog. I'm so excited about your little bean! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete