Monday, July 6, 2009

Charlie's blessing

Charlie Stephen was blessed yesterday and it was really a great day! We had a lot of family and friends come. In fact, I think they took up more than half of the congregation. There weren't a lot of our ward there, due to the holiday I guess. It was really nice. We are so blessed to have so many people come and support our family. We had a yummy brunch afterwards with really yummy fattening food! Just what I need I tell ya!
Here are some pictures with the uncles and Grandpa Charlie and Grandpa Stephen. I love this picture, it is everyone that stood in the circle when he was blessed. The other picture is taken with my sweet mother and then there is an exhausted baby Charlie. It's hard work being the center of attention!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there, but we were out of town for the fourth. I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete