Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thankful for...

This month is the month of Thanksgiving and I have truly never felt so thankful for so many things. Despite the surprises that life has thrown my way, I feel blessed and happy that we have had so many good experiences to balance out the not so pleasant ones. I am so thankful for the stability of the Gospel in my life. Our Heavenly Father and our Savior are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and I can always count on them. I know that there is a plan and that with faith I can make it through the roughest storms. I am SOOO thankful for my wonderful friends! I can't believe how blessed I am in this area of my life. I feel truly looked after and know that I have been sent these angels to be my friends to help me along to give support and love and acceptance. And oh I can't forget loving parents that make me want to be just like them when I grow up. How did I get these wonderful parents? They are so selfless and such an inspiration to me. I am thankful for a husband that is willing to do what needs to be done! I am thankful for his positive attitude and for all the meals that he has made this year while he has been home! Thank you Clark for being my Manny! Seriously, you are such a great dad and I am very thankful that you let me be me and you never act embarrassed of my dancing and you don't act put out if I sometimes am in and out and gone for long periods of time. I guess I had better mention that I am thankful for my children ;) Yes I love those little monsters! They make me laugh and the older ones make me a little crazy too but oh I love them! I hope that I don't cause them too much money in therapy when they grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment