Friday, May 28, 2010

What the heck?

What the heck? Why haven't I updated this thing?? I made our blog private because some stupid jerk left a rude comment. I didn't feel like it was worth it to blog anymore so I haven't. But I am over the idiocy of others and I ultimately have control over what comments get posted anyway. So, if you want to leave a mean comment, bring it on! Just don't be such a coward as to not leave the identity of who you are! Come on! I love a good confrontation...I can dish it out big time! For the rest of my sweet friends, sorry about that little rant!

So big things have been happening in the Jones family. Some big ups and some major downs but when it comes down to it we are pretty darn happy so we'll keep on keeping on. That's all you can do right?

Highlighting the ups (cause no-one wants to hear about the downs including myself)
Charlie had his number 1 birthday! WHAT? Yes it is true! Our little monster baby is one year old! Here are some pictures of his very special day...

You get to choose Charlie! Which one do you pick?? He chose blue BTW

Ahh, he is a super cute boy and we love him tons and tons! He makes our downs feel lighter and he always brings us to smiles real quick!

What else, what else...oh Clark has done some projects around the house that I have been planning for him to do for a million years or so. He finally got beadboard put up around our island in the kitchen. He did a great job and I helped a little. I painted so that is a good contribution. Now give me your opinion. To distress or not to distress.? You see, I always planned on scuffing it up and sanding it down. I love that look. But after I painted it and it was all shiny and new, Clark chickened out and told me not too. But of course, the ultimate decision is mine so I think I'm going to have to do it. You can always paint over it if it doesn't look good...right?


We also had a surprise trip to St George. It was much needed and way fun! We went with some good friends who took pity on us and who were so kind to let us crash their vacation! They knew Clark had the time off from work ;). My favorite thing was going to Zion National Park. It is one of my favorite places. We have so many good time memories at that place and I am so glad we could go and make some more! My kids love, love, love to swim so they had a blast doing that non-stop! It was Charlie's first time swimming and he loved it!


What else...Oh my Birthday! It was a fun birthday! I went out multiple times with friends but wasn't good about taking pictures, and yes I wore the same shirt on two occasions. I have the best friends who made my birthday really fun. I have lots of love for my dear friends. I am definitely blessed in that area of my life. I wish I could have celebrated with everyone. BUT Clark thinks that I celebrated enough and I say NEVER! I am thankful...

Look at my my cute friends! These are my "oldest" friends in the picture above. NOT that we are OLD! (Marcee--if you ever look at this blog don't be mad that I put a picture of you on here!)

And a couple of cute pictures that I just love...


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you aren't private anymore...I was invited but it was on my tick tock e-mail and I no longer work for them...so yay!

    cute pictures of little Charlie..

    I love your island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally checked your blog and so happy to see you updated it! Love your thoughts and pictures!! You need to write more often...you're so funny and it makes me happy to read it.

    ReplyDelete