Monday, February 22, 2010

A little SUNSHINE!

A lot has happened around here lately and I can't bring myself to do an update. Instead I thought that I would distract myself with some sun. I am officially sick of cold weather. Everyone knows that now is the time to start thinking about Spring and Summer! Now is the time to get ready to think about putting on a swimming suit. How do we know this? Just go to the store...the swim-suits are everywhere! If you don't get a suit now it's hard to find one that you like...With that in mind I had to snatch up some cute swim trunks with surf boards on it and a swim shirt for Charlie! Then I had to put them on him and take pictures of course. He loves the camera BTW. He gets so excited to cheese it up whenever I get it out! LOVE IT! So here is a little bit of my sunshine to brighten my day and hopefully yours!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture and a darling swimsuit! Where did you get it? Keep updating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cousin Clarky for letting me in! Your kids are adorable/your wife is adorable...I'm thinking the nose picker picture is missing from your sidebar though! Love that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete