Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ode to Dad

SO, Father's day is this sunday and I just wanted to pay tribute to the dad in our home. My loverly husband Clark. He is THE best dad ever in my opinion. It is so, so fun to see him as a new dad again after almost 9 years. Every day when he comes home from work he goes straight for Charlie and they rock, listen to music, coo at eachother and eat and sleep together...
Thanks for being such a great dad! We all love you SOOOO!







































BTW my friend Shellee came by a week or so ago and took some awesome pictures of Charlie. You can check out some of them on her blog. Just look to your right and click on photography by Shellee. Go ahead! take a look...right now! You know you want to! You'll be glad you did...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...how sweet...and I'm sorry Clark but I think Chris is the BEST daddy...

    I just looked at those pics of Charlie and they are so cute...

    ReplyDelete