Monday, June 1, 2009

Haven't posted in awhile. My life is pretty much keeping Charlie alive and happy. I spend a lot of time sitting in a chair with a baby attached to me. Clark told me today that he thinks Charlie is high maintainance...what?! Of course he is! he is a 5 1/2 week old baby. He still thinks he is higher maintainance than the others...he just doesn't remember I think. And I don't like him saying that about my baby!
This boy loves to suck on...anything. In real life this binkie isn't this big! I don't know what it is about the camera that makes it look bigger than he is.
Aaww, what a peaceful little guy...for a few minutes anyway.
This was taken on Mother's day. These are my boys with their second cousins, my neice Shelly's boys. They are also Jones boys. So here are all the Jones boys! Now she just needs one more boy to make things even.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are handsome! It amazes me how easily we forget how much care newborns need. They do consume every moment of our day. The sad part is that newborn stage is gone so quickly. I saw you outside the other day and you look great! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is adorable! And so are all the Jones boys. Except, my kids look a little crazy, but it's so fun to have them in pictures together.

    ReplyDelete