Monday, April 20, 2009

Pregnant still...

Whew, our anniversary is still in tact...no new birthday to displace it from future celebrations! But now I am ready baby. Feel free to come anytime! I was up most of the night with PAINFUL contractions and I was positive that we would be on our way to the hospital this morning. But just as the sun began to rise...they stopped...completely! What the? What was the point of no sleep? Is this natures way of getting me even more prepared for sleepless nights? I believe so. I will try not to complain. If not before, than the bean will be coming on Thursday! Hurray!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain- literally! But I'm not so anxious to get this baby out; I've got too much to do first! Good luck. I hope your delivery goes smoothly, and as painlessly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGHHHHH!!! I had this 'idiot' bishop a long time ago that said to me when I was about 4 weeks away from delivery..."This too shall pass!!!" I wanted to drop kick him! Hopefully sooner than Thursday cause those last days are the WORST!!!!! Let me know if you need help with car pool or food or whatever!!

    ReplyDelete