Friday, April 17, 2009

12 Years!!



Tomorrow is our 12 year Anniversary! This is us when we were younger, skinnier, and into Doc Martins. This is Clark and I as we emerged from the Bountiful Temple as babies, I mean a married couple. Can I just ask my younger self, What is on your head?!? Oh how I wish that I could do some of the wedding stuff again. I swear that I have better taste now. But then I would just feel the same as I do now in another 12 years. So, I know it is corny to pay tribute to your spouse on your blog...but hey everybody does it right? Clark is seriously the best husband ever! He is sooo patient and good to me it is unreal. I have a new found appreciation for him all the time. Especially through this pregnancy. He does everything for me, he never complains (ex. that I don't make dinner) and he really does all the things I ask him to do without making me feel like I am putting him out in the slightest. I am really lucky and I know it!! Happy Anniversary Sweets!
K- so the baby better not be born tomorrow or our anniversary will fade away and be taken over by a birthday and I don't like to share!

6 comments:

  1. Chris wore that same vest...I think? Now I have to check my own blog to see...Anyways, Happy Anniversary!!! And BTW, you weren't as HOT as us 12 years ago....HaHaHa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-So I just checked and I am totally WRONG...his best men wore that vest and just for your own self esteem (Cuz mine's full) You were HOT too, lucky for you that you still are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures! I think your dress was gorgeous. To think that Clark made fun of Jill's wedding picture...hmmm? Just kidding, hope the two of you have a great anniversary and we are very excited for Charlie's arrival. Oh yeah, will you send me your email address to camirn@msn.com so I can invite you to our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some Sweet pictures. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you guys had a great anniversary. Aren't you glad that Clark was able to spend the morning at home instead of getting up way too early to go run some race? :) I hope his back feels better, soon, btw. Tell him to get some physical therapy or something. Geez. And that he has to do hobblecreek. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you guys . . . I still have this picture of you from our engagements. I think the photographer in me doesn't want to throw it out! I love this picture though. I remember your wedding really well too! Remember that I was dying because you had food at your reception. Geez I was straight off the turnip truck. Anyway, love you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete