Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of the month...

It's the last day of February and if I want to keep up on my goals I had better post today! This month was pretty good. February is a hard month because of the weather and the lack of vitamin D, ya know? My boys had practically the entire month off because they were off track. I get tired of that real quick but it was super nice to have babysitters home so I could leave and go kid-less if I needed to.

We had our annual candlelight Valentines dinner with the family. That is a fun tradition that we all like a lot but it takes a lot of prep work. We had an extra yummy steak and salmon dinner with asparagus and squash. Mmmm. Chocolate dipped strawberries and cheesecake for dessert (that no one ate cause the boys had a bad cold but it is always better the next day anyways).

Charlie ate chocolate and looked darn cute doing it!

Oooh, I had a fabulous girls weekend with my best friends from high school. We stayed at the Grand America, went shopping up in Park City and stayed up late doing ZUMBA! It was a blast! I wish I had pictures to document the occasion but we were too busy to take pics I guess. I want to do duplicate the weekend with all my good friends ;) so let's get a plan going girls. I don't know who I am talking to here cause I don't think any of my friends look at this blog LOL!

I have done my duty for this month... C-YA

No comments:

Post a Comment